Bukit Batok EC Is Proudly Brought to You by CDL!
Bukit Batok EC is located at Bukit Batok West Avenue 5. The site has a lease period of 99 years and can potentially yield about 510 residential units. It comprising 10 blocks of 12 to 13 storeys and a basement car park. Bukit Batok EC is proximity to the upcoming Tengah New Town and Jurong Lake District, it will benefit from easy access to a wide range of amenities and good connectivity to such a key business, lifestyle and tourism hub.
It is located near Bukit Batok Hillside Park and Dunearn Secondary School, as well as close to sites reserved for future high-rise residential developments.
Bukit Batok EC
Bukit Batok EC
Bukit Batok West Avenue 5
City Developments (CDL)
Tenure of Land
99 years tenure
16,623.7 sq m
Expected TOP Date
Expected Date of Legal Completion
No of units
~510 units (3 to 5 bedrooms)
No of Carpark
Why you should not miss Bukit Batok EC by CDL?
- ~ 10 Mins walk to Bukit Gombak MRT, near to Tengah Plantation & Tengah Park station (Jurong Region Line)
- Five-minute’s drive to the Pan-Island Expressway, easy access to city
- Plenty of amenities such as food and beverage outlets at Le Quest Mall and the upcoming Tengah estate
- Close to the Jurong Innovation District and Jurong Lake District for future potential growth
- Schools nearby - St. Anthony's Pri, Swiss Cottage Sec, Dulwich International College, 1km to Anglo-Chinese School (coming in 2030)
- Developed by renowned developers, City Development (CDL)
- Comprehensive full condo facilities
- Functional and efficient unit layouts, 4 units per floor
- Limited supply of EC available in market especially in the vicinity, First Mover Advantage
- Only the privileged eligible to get the dream home
- Normal Payment Scheme & Deferred Payment Scheme available
- Income ceiling increased to $16,000
- Enjoy CPF Grant up to $30,000 for first timer
- No Additional Buyer Stamp Duty for existing HDB owners
Register now for updates:
• First hand news of the development
• Free eligibility assessment
• Newly released E-brochure
• Complete floor plan
• Direct Developer’s Price
• Priority access to the showflat preview
• Priority booking of choice unit
Bukit Batok EC is located at Bukit Batok West Avenue 8. It is about a 10-minute walk from Bukit Gombak MRT. It is located near Bukit Batok Hillside Park and Dunearn Secondary School.
Bukit Batok EC offers plenty of amenities such as food and beverage outlets at Le Quest Mall and the upcoming Tengah estate. It is also within a five-minute’s drive to the Pan-Island Expressway.
Tengah Future Development Master Plan
Tengah will be Singapore’s first smart and sustainable town, with green features and smart technologies. The development of Tengah will provide new homes and workspaces in the Western region of Singapore, and complement other developments in Tengah, Jurong Innovation District, and Jurong Lake District.
Tengah’s plans will capitalise on Tengah’s unique identity and offer residents new living and recreational opportunities. The key features of Tengah will revolve around nature and the community, to create an endearing town where future residents can experience being “At Home with Nature”. Read more...
Register now for Bukit Batok EC Latest Information:
- First hand news of the development
- Free eligibility assessment
- Newly released E-brochure
- Complete floor plan
- Direct Developer’s Price
- Priority access to the showflat preview
- Priority booking of choice unit
Bukit Batok EC Launching Jan 2024!
City Developments (CDL) emerged with the top bid of $336.068 million, or a land rate of $626 psf per plot ratio (psf ppr) for Bukit Batok EC at Bukit Batok West Ave 5. The indicative price will be released when showflat opening.
City Developments Limited (CDL)
City Developments Limited (CDL) is a leading global real estate company with a network spanning 112 locations in 29 countries and regions.
City Developments Limited (CDL) is a leading global real estate operating company with a network spanning 100 locations in 28 countries and regions. Listed on the Singapore Exchange, the Group is one of the largest companies by market capitalisation. Its income-stable and geographically-diverse portfolio comprises residences, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated developments and shopping malls.
With a proven track record of over 50 years in real estate development, investment and management, CDL has developed over 40,000 homes and owns over 18 million square feet of lettable floor area globally. Its diversified land bank offers a solid development pipeline in Singapore as well as its key overseas markets of China, UK, Japan and Australia.
The Group’s London-listed subsidiary, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc (M&C), is one of the world’s largest hotel chains, with over 135 hotels worldwide, many in key gateway cities.
Leveraging its deep expertise in developing and managing a diversified asset base, the Group is focused on enhancing the performance of its portfolio and strengthening its recurring income streams to deliver long-term sustainable value to shareholders. The Group is also developing a fund management business and targets to achieve US$5 billion in Assets Under Management (AUM) by 2023. Read more... The existing projects are Irwell Hill Residences, Piccadilly Grand, Canninghill Piers and so on.