|North Gaia (Project Description)||Propose erection is executive condominium development comprising 11 blocks of 14-storey (total: 616 units) with 2 levels of basement carpark, tennis court, swimming pool, landscape deck, clubhouse & communal facilities at lot 3974 MK 19 at Yishun Close|
|Address||Yishun Ave 9|
|Developer||Sing Holdings Limited|
|Tenure of Land||99 years tenure|
|Site Area||21,514 Sqm
|Expected Date of NOVP||30 June 2027|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||30 June 2030|
|No of units||616 units|
|Architect ||P&T Consultants Pte Ltd|
|Main Contractor||China Jingye Construction Engineering (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Civil & Structural Engineer ||KCL Consultants Pte Ltd|
|M&E Engineer||United Project Consultants Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Architect||ECOPlan Asia|
|Project Interior Designer||2nd Edition Pte Ltd
Creative Mind Design Pte Ltd
|Solicitor||Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP
Allen & Gledhill LLP
|Type||Area (sqm)||Area (sqft)||No. Units||Share Value||~Maint. Fee|
|3 Bedroom||89 - 91||958 - 980||164||6||$318|
|3 Bedroom + Yard||93 - 95||1,001 - 1,023||176||6||$318|
|3 Bedroom + Yard + Study||98 - 100||1,055 - 1,076||178||6||$318|
|4 Bedroom||122 - 129||1,313 - 1,389||84||7||$371|
- Limited Supply of EC in the market now, highly anticipated & high demand!
- Close to Junction Nine & Northpoint Shopping Centre
- Proximity to the upcoming 40ha nature park at Khatib Bongsu, next to nature living with many lifestyle amenities
- Close to integrated healthcare hub in the north of Singapore, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- Within 1km to ChongFu School
- Comprehensive full condo facilities, 60 facilities for all ages / multi-generations
- Over 95% of the units in North South Orientation
- Functional and efficient unit layouts
- Flexible / Optional Configuration
- Limited supply of EC available in market especially in the vicinity, First Mover Advantage
- Only the privileged eligible to get the dream home
- Income ceiling increased to $16,000
- Enjoy CPF Grant up to $30,000 for first timer
- No Additional Buyer Stamp Duty for existing HDB owners
North Gaia EC Is Proudly Brought to You by Sing Holdings Limited
North Gaia is an executive condominium (EC) located next to Khatib Bongsu River, bounded by Yishun Avenue 8 and Avenue 9. With a leasehold tenure of 99 years, the site has an area of 21,514 sq m and a maximum GFA of 60,240 s m. It is about 1.4km from the Yishun MRT station. North Gaia EC comprising 11 blocks of 14-storey, total of 616 units with 2 levels of basement carpark, tennis court, swimming pool, landscape deck, clubhouse & communal facilities.
Sing Holdings submitted the highest bid of $373.5 million or $576 psf ppr under government land sales program.
The project will adopt a Prefabricated Prefinished Volumetric Construction (PPVC) construction method which involves the manufacturing of modules (complete with internal finishes, fixtures and fittings) in factories. The completed modules will then be transported to the site for installation. This will reduce the amount of construction activities on-site, improve site safety and achieve higher productivity and quality.
The blocks architectural façade design are inspired from mangrove plants that can be found at nearby Khatib Bongsu environment. Mangrove root profiles and shapes are translated to a more abstract figure to create the architectural form, and in same time with this architecture form - a simple and timeless language can be achieved.
The residents can enjoy a commanding view of the 40-hectare Khatib Bongsu Nature Reserve at the Northeast, a rich mangrove and mudflat habitat on the northeastern coast of Singapore as well as open fields with no developments beyond it at the southeast.
North Gaia EC is located about 1.6km from the Yishun MRT Station at Northpoint City, which is just a short bus ride away. The Northpoint City is a 1.33 million sq ft mall and is linked to many amenities including a community club and regional library. Khoo Teck Puat General Hospital and Community Hospital is nearby. As for parents of young children, Chong Fu Primary School, a good school, is located within 1km of this new EC site.
North Gaia is also proximity to the upcoming 40ha nature park at Khatib Bongsu, a mangrove and mudflat habitat announced by the National Parks Board. Therefore, the new EC offers an unblocked view of the nature park and the water. Families can enjoy the many lifestyle amenities — kayaking and visiting the nature park, Yishun Park and the many clubs, namely Safra Yishun Country Club and Orchid Country Club.
• Yishun MRT
• Yishun Integrated Transport Hub
• North-South Corridor (U/C) (2026)
• Sungei Khatib Bongsu
• SAFRA Yishun Country Club
• Yishun Pond
• Yishun Park
• Orchid Country Club & Golf Course
• Northland Secondary School
• Chongfu School
• Xishan Primary School
• Yishun Town Secondary School
• North View Secondary School
• Huamin Primary School
• North View Primary School
• Yishun Primary School
• Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School
• GEMS World Academy (Singapore)
• Northbrooks Secondary School
• Northland Primary School
• Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School
• Jiemin Primary School
• Yishun Secondary School
• Chung Cheng High School (Yishun)
Register now for North Gaia EC Showflat Appointment!
The Only New Launch Executive Condominium In Singapore Right Now | Only The Privileged Can Purchase An EC Unit!
❓ WHY NORTH GAIA EC?
1. Deferred Payment Scheme Available
2. Only From $1,176 PSF For A 3BR Unit
3. Huge Potential Capital Appreciation In The North Region
North Gaia Price
|Type||Area (sqm)||Area (sqft)||Lo Price||Hi Price|
|3 Bedroom||89 - 91||958 - 980||$1,167,000||$1,302,000|
|3 Bedroom + Yard||93 - 95||1,001 - 1,023||$1,213,000||$1,372,000|
|3 Bedroom + Yard + Study||98 - 100||1,055 - 1,076||$1,328,000||$1,523,000|
|4 Bedroom||122 - 129||1,313 - 1,389||$1,635,000||$1,893,000|
Contact North Gaia sales team for latest price/availability. *Updated as of 24th September 2023. Note: All prices & availability are subject to change ANYTIME @ developer's discretion & without prior notice.
Sing Holdings Limited
Founded in 1964, Sing Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries (the “Group”) is a property development and investment group currently listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange since 2007. It has an established track record of development experience in a wide spectrum of properties ranging from landed houses, condominiums to commercial and industrial buildings.
Some of the Group’s past residential projects include Robin Residences at Robin Drive, Waterwoods in Punggol and The Laurels at Cairnhill Road. For commercial and industrial projects, the Group developed BizTech Centre at Aljunied Road, EastGate building along East Coast Road and Ocean Towers in Shanghai, an award-winning Grade-A office building in the People’s Republic of China. Read more...